- Belgium unlocking Europe’s Market , brexit , Europe's market potential , Brussels , heart of the European Union
Brexit transforms the way companies do business in Europe. In that context, Belgium is perfectly located and ideally equipped to help you unlock Europe’s market potential.
It is becoming increasingly clear that there is a good chance that there will be a no-deal Brexit. And in that case, both the duties and formalities of customs will come into force and the free movement of goods, services and people will be halted.
One thing is for sure! Whatever happens, Brexit will inevitably have great short and long-term consequences for both European civilians living and working in the UK, and for companies with economic activities to and/or from the UK.
Why Belgium is the perfect location to unlock Europe's market?
- Brussels is considered the political and economic heart of the European Union. It is the seat of the most important international and multinational institutions: European Commission, European Parliament, NATO, Eurocontrol, 1500 international organizations, 160 embassies, European professional associations and federations ... .
- Belgium is perfectly located in the middle of Europe and its major commercial and industrial centers. From our country you can easily reach more than 500 million consumers in a radius of 800 kilometers.
- Belgium is provided by the most compact road and railroad system from Europe and Flanders’ logistics infrastructure comes in at 3rd place in the World Bank’s biennial Logistics Performance Index.
Our seaports - including those of Antwerp, Ghent, Ostend and Zeebrugge – connect UK companies to the European mainland in a matter of hours. The Autonomous Port of Liège is the third largest inland port in Europe, in the heart of the Rhine-Scheldt-Maas basin with direct access to the most important seaports (Antwerp, Rotterdam, Ghent, Zeebrugge).
Belgium also has the airports of Brussels, Ostend, Antwerp, Liège and Charleroi.
- Belgium has top qualified human resources. Our employees are innovative, flexible and entrepreneurial and our universities are among the world's top in the field of education in engineering (incl. Computer sciences), medicine, life sciences, psychology, economics, etc.
- Moreover, Belgium is known for its open economy without trade barriers.
How can we help?
Our Seeds of Law team of lawyers helps entrepreneurs realise their dream.
Helping businesses start up and develop, and providing support during their operation, is our mission ...
... and we do all of this in Dutch, French, English, German and Russian.
We will keep you informed about Brexit and we will be happy to assist you if you have any questions or problems. Please contact us on +32 (0)2 747 40 07 or via email@example.com.
Should you have any question on doing business with the UK after the Brexit, we have the advantage to be able to call on our broad network of law forms in the UK.