Seeds of Law has been ranked by Leaders League as a "highly recommended law firm" in Belgium for "Restructuring & Distressed Companies" and as a "recommended practice" for "Mergers and Acquisitions".
The Magazine "Leaders League / Décideurs" is a French magazine highly appreciated in the international business world.
They organise also the "Trophée du Droit". We have been awarded the silver trophy as “Best Belgian law firm 2020”.
We are proud with these rankings because it rewards our expertise.
Our law firm has for many years been assisting companies, their stakeholders, and their directors and shareholders who have to deal with a whole range of issues regarding the company and its operations.
Our corporate law department provides our clients strategic and commercial legal services in the full spectrum of corporate law matters, such as:
- Managing the operational legal issues of day-to-day business
- Legal audit
- Negotiating, drafting and implementing partnership and shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance: advising senior management and board of directors on corporate governance and liability management, corporate governance policies, governance frameworks, internal control and relationship with shareholders and other stakeholders
- Changes of corporate form and other forms of corporate restructuring
- Preparing and holding of shareholders' meetings of companies
- Incorporation of companies
- Corporate housekeeping
- Preparing fund documentation for investors and fund sponsors
- Assisting in shareholders' disputes
- White collar crime
Our team has also extensive expertise for the successful completion of complex corporate and M&A transactions in Belgium and around the world.
These include, in particular, corporate acquisitions (share and asset deals), venture capital, private equity and strategic investments, mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs, private equity transactions and post-acquisition litigation.
Finally, companies facing financial difficulties and wishing to restructure or liquidate their business can also rely on our assistance to find the most efficient solution.
Do not hesitate to contact Seeds of Law on +32 (0) 2 747 40 07 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for information or for assistance in the matters concerned.