1. Corporate Law
Our corporate law department provides our clients strategic and commercial legal
services in the full spectrum of corporate law matters, such as:
- Managing the operational issues of day-to-day business
- Legal audit
- Negotiating, drafting and implementing partnership and shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance: advising senior management and boards of directors on corporate
governance and liability management, corporate governance policies, governance
frameworks, disclosure, internal control and relationship with shareholders and other
- Changes of corporate form and other forms of corporate restructuring
- Preparing and holding of shareholders' meetings of listed and non-listed
- Incorporation of Companies
- Preparing fund documentation for investors and fund sponsors
- Assisting in shareholders' disputes
- White collar crime
"We give you space
to do business"
2. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Our team has extensive expertise in representing companies, (investment) banks, private
equity firms and other investors for the successful completion of complex corporate and
M&A transactions in Belgium and around the world.
In cross-border transactions, we are able to cooperate with lawyers from our large
international network of experienced lawyers.
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Corporate acquisitions (share and asset deals), mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs:
- Structuring of private M&A transactions
- "Pre-contract" agreements
- Due Diligence and risk assessment for acquisitions
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Private equity transactions
- Post-acquisition litigation
Would you like to learn more about this subject?
Contact our experts or telephone +32 (0)2 747 40 07